2. Equipment. You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Web Site and all charges related thereto.
3. Security. We use industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of all information, regardless of whether it identifies you or not. Our security includes use of firewalls, secure socket layers, and encryption. Your password (when available) is a component of our security system. As such, it is your responsibility to protect it. Do not share your password with any third parties.
4. E-Mail Policy. At various points in the Web Site, we provide visitors the opportunity to contact us via e-mail. E-mail messages are not encrypted. You acknowledge and agree that by providing OFB with any personal or confidential user information through the e-mail function, you consent to the transmission of such personal or confidential user information through the public Internet, and understand that there are risks that this information could be viewed by other parties. You agree to adhere to procedures that we may establish to enhance the safety and confidentiality of transmissions of personal data over the Internet.
5. Restrictions on Use.
A. You shall use the Web Site for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Web Site any material that (i) violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, or (iii) encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law. You shall not: (i) post or transmit through the Web Site any material that contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services without OFB's express prior approval, or (ii) use the Web Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line services. Any conduct by you that in OFB's discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Web Site will not be permitted.
2. The Web Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the contents of the Web Site are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. No copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of OFB and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution, or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
3. You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Web Site any material protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of the Web Site, you automatically grant, or warrant, that the owner of such material has expressly granted OFB the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, display, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed. You also permit any other user of the Web Site to access, view, store, or reproduce the material for that user's personal use. You grant OFB the right to edit, copy, display, publish, and distribute any material made available on the Web Site by you.
4. Access to the Web Site, other than to portions open to the public, is controlled by individual passwords. Individuals may not share their passwords with anyone else or permit their passwords to be used to provide anyone else with access to non-public portions of the Web Site.
5. The foregoing provisions of this Section are for the benefit of OFB, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
1. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER OFB, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE WEB SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION OR TOOLS PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE SUCH AS CALCULATORS, NEWS, WEATHER INFORMATION AND MARKET DATA.
2. IN NO EVENT WILL OFB, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT INCLUDED THEREIN, BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING FOR ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL USE OF AND CONTENT ON THE WEB SITE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, IN WHICH EVENT THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OFB'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING AND/OR USING THIS WEB SITE.
3. THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY), NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT OFB IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
7. Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
8. Marks. All page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of OFB. All other trademarks appearing on the Web Site are the property of their respective owners. Unauthorized use of any trademark, service mark, or logo appearing on the Web Site may be a violation of federal and/or state trademark laws.
10. Violations of Rules and Regulations. We reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the rules and regulations set forth herein, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site.
12. Third Party Content. OFB is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and users of the Web Site. Accordingly, OFB has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of OFB. In many instances, the content available through the Web Site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider or user. OFB neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Web Site by anyone other than authorized OFB employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Notwithstanding the foregoing, OFB reserves the right to monitor, edit, and sort content supplied by third parties.
14. Linked Internet Sites. THE LINKS IN THIS WEB SITE WILL LET YOU LEAVE OUR WEB SITE. THE LINKED SITES MAY NOT BE UNDER OUR CONTROL, AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE MAY NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT OUR OPINION. WE ARE PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO OTHER INTERNET SITES AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU, AND ACCESS TO ANY OTHER INTERNET SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY THAT WE RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE THE LINKED SITE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE VERACITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED IN THE LINKED SITE.
Copyright © 2008 Oklahoma Farm Bureau. All rights reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
We use industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of all information, regardless of whether it identifies you or not. Our security includes use of firewalls, secure socket layers, and encryption. Your password is a component of our security system. As such, it is your responsibility to protect it. Do not share your password with any third parties.
If you have any questions or concerns about privacy, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. We may change this Privacy Statement over time to address new issues and to reflect changes to the internet and to our site. Your continued use of the Web Site following the institution of any such changes denotes your acceptance of those changes.
Third Party Collectors of Information
This Privacy Statement addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. Any information you disclose to a third party, such as other users or advertisers, is subject to that party's Privacy Statement. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.